COOKIE STATEMENT Van Heurck
The contact details of Van Heurck are:
|Name||Van Heurck NV|
|Address||Eksterlaar 25, 2100 Antwerpen|
|Telephone number||+32 (0)3 321 21 05|
If you have any questions about this cookie statement, you can always contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to make changes to this Cookie Statement at any time. To keep abreast any changes, we request that you regularly consult the Cookie Statement.
This cookie statement was last updated on: #DATUM
- What are cookies?
- Manage cookies
- Types of cookies
- Which cookies use Van Heurck
- Legal basis
- What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
1 What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. This allows this website to remember your actions and preferences (such as language, font, display options, etc.) during a certain period. The advantage of this is that when you visit the website again or navigate between different web pages, you don’t have to set your preferences again.
Cookies are used to facilitate and improve the browsing experience. When you visit the website, cookies ensure that your personal settings are recalled. In addition, data is collected about how the website was consulted, and so we can improve the overall performance of the website in terms of speed and operation.
Cookies never function independently and are always linked to a website. Cookies in no way provide access to data on your computer or telephone.
If you do not want a website to place cookies on your computer, you can change the settings of your browser.
2 Cookies beheren
We have no control over the content of the above links. These links can be changed by the responsible owners of the respective browsers.
More information about managing cookies can be found at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/. In addition, on the following sites you determine from which companies you no longer wish to receive cookies: https://youradchoices.com/pmc and http://www.youronlinechoices.com/.
Keep in mind that changing the settings can cause a website to stop working as expected.
If you use different devices to visit a website, you must ensure that your cookie preference is set on the browser of each device.
3 types of Cookies
- Strictly necessary cookies are necessary to enable surfing and the associated functions. These cookies do not identify you as an individual. If you refuse these cookies, various functions within the website will be partially or completely disrupted.
- Functional cookies increase the user-friendliness of the website by remembering your choices (e.g. language preference). These ensure that certain settings are personalized at your request. If you do not accept these cookies, this may influence the performance and functionality of the website and may restrict access to content on the website.
- Performance / Analytical cookies collect data about the use of a website such as the number of visitors, the time visitors spend on a web page and any error messages. They help Van Heurck to improve the performance of the website. These cookies do not identify you as an individual.
- Advertising Cookies are used to deliver content that is more relevant to you. They can be used to deliver targeted ads or to limit the number of times you see an ad. They also help us improve the effectiveness of advertising campaigns on the Van Heurck website. We may use these cookies to remember websites that you have visited and we may share this information with other parties, including advertisers and our agencies.
- Third party cookies are cookies that are sent to your browser from a server or domain that is not hosted by Van Heurck, but by a cooperating organization. Only these third parties have access to those cookies and the information collected by the cookie.
4 Which cookies use Van Heurck?
|COOKIE NAME||DOMAIN||COOKIE TYPE||PURPOSE OF THE COOKIE||STORAGE|
|PHPSESSID||vanheurck.com||Strictly necessary cookies||This session cookie is used by PHP as standard for communication between the web server and the browser. Each visitor receives a unique and automatic ID from PHP.||Max. end session|
|cookie_notice_accepted||vanheurck.com||Functional cookie||With this cookie the website remembers your cookie preferences.||Max. 1 month|
|pll_language||vanheurck.com||Functional cookie||This cookie is used to save the preferred language.||Max. 6 hours|
|hubspotutk||vanheurck.com||Functional cookie||This cookie is used to track the identity of a visitor. This cookie is passed to HubSpot when forms are submitted and is used in the deduplication of contacts.||Max. 13 months|
|_gat||vanheurck.com||Performance cookie||We use Google Analytics to collect information about visitor behaviour on our website in order to optimise our website. Google Analytics stores information about which pages you visit, how long you spend on the site, how you got here and what you click on.||Max. 1 minute|
|_gid||vanheurck.com||Analytical cookie||This cookie is used to store information about how visitors use a website and helps produce an analytical report on the use of the website. The data, including the number of visitors, the source from which they came and the pages they visited, is collected in an anonymous form.||Max. 1 day|
|_ga||vanheurck.com||Analytical cookie||This cookie is used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for the site’s analytics report. These cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number oe to identify unique visitors.||Max. 2 years|
|__hssc||vanheurck.com||Analytical cookie||This cookie keeps track of the session. It is used to determine whether HubSpot should increment the session number and timestamps in the __hstc cookie. It contains the domain, viewCount and timestamp when a session is started.||Max. 30 minutes|
|__hstc||vanheurck.com||Analytical cookie||The main cookie for tracking number of visitors. It contains: the domain, date of first visit, date of last visit, date of current visit, number of sessions for this visitor (incremented after each session)||Max. 1 year|
|_hssrc||vanheurck.com||Analytical cookie||When HubSpot changes the session cookie, this cookie is also set. It contains the value “1”, and is used to determine whether the user has restarted the browser. If this cookie does not already exist, we assume it is a new session.||Max. end session|
5 Legal Basis
- Legitimate interest
Van Heurck relies on its legitimate interest to set strictly necessary and function cookies. After all, these cookies are necessary to allow the website to function properly or to improve your user experience. These cookies are placed automatically when you visit the website.
For all cookies that are not strictly necessary and non-functional, we will always ask for your explicit consent before placing them.
6 WHAT ARE Your RIGHTS AND HOW CAN You EXERCISE THem?
6.1 WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
- Right of access: You can ask us which personal data we process about you, for which we process it, which categories of personal data we process, with which categories of third parties we share your personal data, the origin of the processed data and – if applicable – what logic we use in the automatic processing of personal data.
- Right to rectification: If information is incorrect, you can ask us to correct it.
- Right to delete your data: If data is not processed lawfully or if your data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, you can ask us to delete your data.
- Recht op beperking van verwerking: Door de verwerking van je persoonsgegevens te beperken kunnen je persoonsgegevens nog worden bijgehouden maar het gebruik ervan is beperkt. Wanneer je een verwerkingsbeperking hebt gevraagd, mogen we enkel nog je gegevens opslaan. Dit wil zeggen dat er met je gegevens geen andere verrichtingen meer kunnen gebeuren.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the fact that your data is processed if that processing is based on a general interest or the legitimate interest of the person processing your data. Moreover, you can also exercise this right of objection if your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes. This right of objection also applies to profiling, which forms the basis for processing for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to withdraw consent: If the processing of your personal data is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- The right to transfer data: You have the right to obtain the personal data provided by you in a standard, structured and machine-readable form and you have the right to transfer these personal data to another controller if the processing is based on the legal grounds of consent or contractual relationship.
6.2 HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
You can exercise your rights by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In order to prevent any unauthorised disclosure of your personal information Van Heurck may request more information to verify your identity.
Van Heurck has one month to answer your request. This period will begin when Van Heurck has received your request and has all the necessary information to fulfil your request. The period of one month can be extended after a notification and explanation of Van Heurck.
Van Heurck will provide the requested information free of charge. If requests are unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their repetitive nature, Van Heurck may charge a reasonable fee or Van Heurck may refuse the request.
If for any reason you assume that Van Heurck did not handle your request correctly, you may contact Van Heurck again and we will work with you to find a solution.
For the sake of completeness, we inform you that if Van Heurck does not respond to your request, refuses it or if our response does not meet your expectations, you always have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (GBA), Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussel, Tel +32 (0)2 274 48 00, or firstname.lastname@example.org.